Pets First Veterinary Center accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you with high-quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered. If you have health insurance for your pet we will be happy to assist you with filing your claim.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we are unable to send statements.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Pets First Veterinary Center understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Charges over $300 Interest- Free For 3 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee